- Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 306.2
- Total Fat: 10.2 g
- Cholesterol: 33.5 mg
- Sodium: 788.9 mg
- Total Carbs: 39.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.6 g
- Protein: 15.9 g
Paula's Mexican Fiesta CasseroleSubmitted by: SHYSUGARBABY
salsa 1 cup
frozen corn 1 cup
red pepper 1 cup chopped
onions 1 cup chopped
taco seasoning 2 tsp
cheddar cheese soup 1 can
milk 1 can
Precooked turkey 2 cups cubed
Basmati rice 3 cups cooked (give or take add until thick)
olive oil 1 tsp
2. Put olive oil in frying pan and fry up corn, onions, & pepper.
3. In a larger casserole stir together soup and milk.
4. After cooking both rice(strain and rinse) and veggies for 10 min remove from heat and stir into soup.
5. Add turkey (cut into cubes) to the casserole.
6. Add Taco seasoning and Salsa
7. Top with shreedded cheddar and bake @ 400 for 30 mins or until golden brown.
Serving Size: 7 servings per large casserole
Number of Servings: 7
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user SHYSUGARBABY.