Flavorful Satay BeefSubmitted by: XINYIYEOW
IntroductionA quick and easy yet flavorful beef dish. A quick and easy yet flavorful beef dish.
* This recipe contains nuts *
0.85 lb NY Steak (thin sliced)
6 tbsp Lee Kim Kee Satay Sauce 7.8 Oz
2 tbsp Water
1/4 red onions, sliced
2. Put meat into a sealable bag.
3. Add Satay Sauce and water to mix with the meat, make sure all parts of meat are coated with the sauce.
4. Leave the marinated meat in refrigerator for 5 hours or overnight.
5. Use medium fire to cook the meat for 7 mins (no oil necessary).
6. When the meat is ready cooked, add several slices of red onions on top of the meat for decorations. The onions can also add a blended flavor to the dish.
7. Now, satay beef is ready to serve. You can serve this dish over rice or as a lettuce wrap or as a burrito wrap.
Serving Size: 1/2 Cup
Number of Servings: 3
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user XINYIYEOW.