- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 225.4
- Total Fat: 3.1 g
- Cholesterol: 1.6 mg
- Sodium: 384.8 mg
- Total Carbs: 45.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.9 g
- Protein: 4.1 g
Chocolate Cherry Marshmallow PuddingSubmitted by: ANEWAY
IntroductionThis is a simple pudding is great alone or with a few gram crakers on the side. It dresses up nicely for an elegant, low-fat dessert. This is a simple pudding is great alone or with a few gram crakers on the side. It dresses up nicely for an elegant, low-fat dessert.
* 1 package Kraft Jello-o Brand Fat Free Sugar Free Pudding, Chocolate
* 1 cup Whipped topping, frozen, low fat (like Cool Whip)
* 1 container Carb Master Vanilla Yogart (Kroger's brand)
* 1 can Comstock Lite Cherry Pie Filling or Topping
* 2/3 cup Kraft Mini Marshmallows
Nuts (optional, I like a few walnuts on top)
Dress it up for company:
Stick two small grahm cracker rectangles up lenghth wise in the middle making a V. Fill the V with and a dolop of coolwhip, a few walnuts, a grate of chocolate, and a maraschino cherry.
Serve with grahm crackers
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user ANEWAY.