Mom's Apple CrispSubmitted by: ANTIOCHIA
IntroductionQuick, yummy, baked apple dessert Quick, yummy, baked apple dessert
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup quick oats (not instant)
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/3 cup margarine (smart balance)
4 cups slice apples
2. Spray an 8 x 8 baking dish (I prefer pyrex) with nonstick spray.
3. In a medium bowl mix together the brown sugar, flour, oats, and cinnamon. Rub in the margarine with your fingers. Set aside
4. Peel and slice the apples and put into the prepared pan. Top with the brown sugar mixture.
5. Put in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
6. Cut through topping into 9 pieces (like tic-tac-toe) and spoon into dessert dishes.
Number of Servings: 9
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user ANTIOCHIA.