- Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 79.0
- Total Fat: 2.1 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
- Sodium: 240.8 mg
- Total Carbs: 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.0 g
- Protein: 2.1 g
Low Fat, Low Calorie Strawberry Banana PancakesSubmitted by: JENN**
IntroductionYummy Strawberry Banana Pancakes! Yummy Strawberry Banana Pancakes!
1/2 c strawberry puree
1/2 c banana puree
1/2 t cinnamon
2 c pancake mix
2 T vegetable oil
2 c water
2. Preheat griddle or skillet on med high heat. Spray with cooking spray.
3. Add pancake mix to the wet mixture. Stir until mixed, DO NOT OVER STIR!
4. When ready to put on the griddle add the oil and mix together.
5. Cook until golden brown 2 - 3 min. per side.
6. Put a little bit of butter on and some powder sugar if wanted. What a great and healthy to start off the day!!!
Number of Servings: 16
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user JENNMARIE2831.