Autumn Fruit SaladSubmitted by: LEBOOBOO
IntroductionThis big bucket doesn't last long. We have for breakfast, lunch, supper and snack too. This big bucket doesn't last long. We have for breakfast, lunch, supper and snack too.
1 small grapefruit fresh, pink
1 large orange
2 medium pears
312g Tangerines (mandarin oranges in light syrup) canned
340g Raspberries frozen
1 medium Apple (I use Granny Smith)
1. Cut grapes in half and place in large bowl.
2. Peel grapefruit and orange. Wedge each fruit and cut into four pieces each. Place fruit and all the juices in bowl.
3. Wash top of Mandarin Orange can, open and pour in bowl. Mix the fruit up.
4. Cut plums in small bites and add to bowl.
5. Cut pears and apple of choice in small bites. Each time you add fruit to the bowl make sure to mix all together so fruit doesn't turn brown. The citrus stops this from happening.
6. Add the raspberries (frozen or not).
7. Now enjoy with hot or cold cereal for breakfast, as a side dish with an open faced peanut butter sandwich, or on top of vanilla frozen yogurt for dessert!
Number of Servings: 12
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user LEBOOBOO.