- Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 174.8
- Total Fat: 4.0 g
- Cholesterol: 2.0 mg
- Sodium: 720.5 mg
- Total Carbs: 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber: 12.0 g
- Protein: 13.1 g
Low Calorie, Low Fat Veggie EnchiladasSubmitted by: YUMMYMOMMY05
IntroductionYummy Veggie black bean baked enchiladas, low calorie & low fat. Great served with rice and salad. A family favorite even my kids love them. Yummy Veggie black bean baked enchiladas, low calorie & low fat. Great served with rice and salad. A family favorite even my kids love them.
1/2 can of low sodium Black Beans
6 Tsp Low sodium Taco seasoning
1/2 Cup chopped Green Pepper
1/2 Cup Chopped Red pepper
1/2 Cup Chopped Sweet Onion
1/2 Can low sodium Mushrooms
1/2 Cup shredded low fat Cheese
6 whole wheat or corn smaller size Tortilla's (6 or 8 inch)
1/2 Cup Enchilada Sauce
Take baking dish and lightly spray with Pam.
1. Take beans and blend in a bowl. Add taco seasoning and set aside.
2. Dice Green & Red Pepper, Onion, and mushrooms. Shred cheese. Open can of Enchilada sauce.
3. Take Tortilla and spread with bean mixture. Add desired veggies and roll up. Place seam side down in baking dish.
4. Repeat with remaining Tortillas.
5. Pour Enchilada sauce over tortillas in baking dish and top with shredded cheese.
Bake for approx 30mins at 375, you need to just heat them through and melt the cheese on top so they might not need the full 30mins depends on your taste.
Serve with rice & salad.
Also great filled with any of your other favorite vegetables, so fast and simple.
Serving Size: Makes 6 Enchiladas
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user YUMMYMOMMY05.