Cheesy Mini Meat LoafSubmitted by: BROWNTA
IntroductionWe love these in our house. If I don't have g-beef on hand, I use g-turkey We love these in our house. If I don't have g-beef on hand, I use g-turkey
* Onions, raw, 1 cup, chopped
* Egg, fresh, 2 large
* Bread crumbs, dry, grated, seasoned, .25 cup
* *Lea & Perrins Worchestershire Sauce, 6 tsp
* Thyme, fresh, 6 tsp
* *Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard, 6 tsp
* Salt, .25 tsp
* Pepper, black, 1 tsp
* Ground beef, lean, 200 grams
* Cheddar Cheese, 1.5 cup, shredded
* 1/2 cup Feta Cheese, , crumbled
Finely chop onion.
In a large bowl whisk eggs, bread crumbs, worestershire,thyme, Dijon, salt and pepper. Stir in onions. Crumble meat. Add Cheddar. Using your hands. mix until evenly distributed. Divide remaining half into 6 portions. Place on a foil or parchment lined baking sheet. Shape each portion into a mini meat loaf. Bake until cook through.
Serving Size: 6
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user BROWNTA.