Twice Baked Sweet PotatoesSubmitted by: NCDKING
IntroductionLow Calorie, Low Fat Low Calorie, Low Fat
1 tsp Mrs Dash Table Blend
4 tsp Molly McButter Sprinkles
2 medium Sweet Potatoes
1/2 Small Banana
2 tbsp Orange Juice
1 tbsp Brown Sugar
1/4 cup chopped Pecans
2. Microwave sweet potatoes on HIGH about 15 minutes until centers are soft and tender.
3. Cut into halves lengthwise.
4. Scoop out sweet potato from shell; reserve shells.
5. Combine sweet potato with banana in medium bowl; mix well with potato masher.
6. Add Molly NcButter® Natural Butter Sprinkles, orange juice, brown sugar and Mrs. Dash® Table Blend; mix well until smooth.
7. Spoon mixture into shells.
8. Sprinkle with pecans.
9. Bake on baking sheet 10 to 15 minutes, or until heated through.
Serving Size: Makes 4 servings
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user NCDKING.
Rate This Recipe
Member Ratings For This Recipe
I rate it a 4 because I cannot use any salt subs, and I'm allergic to nuts but It was great with the banana and orange Juice and B sugar. I never would have thought of the banana! Great!
Reply from NCDKING (8/22/11)
Mrs Dash is not a salt substitute. It is a bottle of seasonings. Thanks for the rating!