- Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 236.5
- Total Fat: 13.1 g
- Cholesterol: 34.9 mg
- Sodium: 1,256.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber: 5.1 g
- Protein: 18.9 g
Low Carb Asian Chicken SaladSubmitted by: FRUITBOT
IntroductionAdapted from a food.com recipe Adapted from a food.com recipe
On large head of cabbage, sliced fine.
2/3 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup sesame oil
1/4cup rice vinegar
1/4 cup sugar substitute (I use splenda, you can also use real sugar)
1 cup scallion (two bundles)
1/4 cup sesame seed
2 tablespoonolive oil
16 oz (two breasts) of skinless chicken
1. Place the cabbage in a large bowl and set aside.
2.In a small sauce pan, heat the soy sauce, sesame oil , lime juice and vinegar on medium high heat just until the mixture comes to a light boil. Whisk in the splenda and set aside.
3. In a small saute pan, heat the sesame seeds on medium high, stirring constantly until the sesame seeds start turning golden brown. Immediately pour the nuts and seeds into the soy sauce mix and stir.
4. Add in the scallions, and then pour the dressing over the salad. Toss the salad until the dressing is completely incorporated.
5. Cook chicken with the olive oil in a skillet, chop up when done and add to salad.
6. Allow the salad to sit at room temperature for at least 30 minutes before serving up to 4 hours.
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user FRUITBOT.