Raspberry T-quila SurpriseSubmitted by: VEHAMILTON1
3/4 c Sprite Zero
1/2 Single Packet of Raspberry Crystal Light
1 t Splenda or Stevia if desired to taste
2 Tb Lime Juice
1 c Ice
3-4 Frozen Raspberries
1. Wash your raspberries. Dry on paper towels.
2. Individually freeze the berries on a cookiesheet.
3. Once the berries are completely frozen, store them in the freezer in a heavy freezer bag until ready to use.
1. Pour the Sprite, Tequila, Splenda, lime juice and half of the packet of Crystal Light into a small pitcher. Mix well.
2. Fill the cocktail shaker 3/4 of the way full with ice.
3.. Pour in the raspberry mix. Shake and pour in to a cocktail glass.
4. Add several of the frozen raspberries to the glass.
Serving Size: Makes 1 serving.
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user VEHAMILTON1.