Turkey meatballsSubmitted by: FAT_BEGONE
- HoneySuckle White 93/7 Lean Ground Turkey, 16.2 oz
- Fiber One Cereal, 1 cup
- Onions, raw, .25 cup, chopped
- Tone's Spicy Spaghetti Seasoning, 4 tsp
- Great Value Tomato Sauce no salt added - 16 oz
- Rotel Extra Hot, 1 can
Garlic, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning to taste.
- mix turkey, onion and Fiber One together with garlic and Italian Seasoning
- Shape into TBS sized meatballs
- brown in skillet by adding a slight amount of water and cooking over medium high heat.
- Once brown move to a cookie sheet and bake in oven for about 25 minutes.
- In pan over medium heat combine Tone's, Tomato Sauce and Rotel. Add garlic salt and pepper to taste. Bring to boil then lower heat to simmer
- Add cooked meatballs to sauce.
- Serve over hot cooked whole wheat noodles.
Makes 24 meatballs - 6 per serving
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user FAT_BEGONE.