Cabbage and Potato Sauté
This is a SparkPeople.com Recipe (what's this)
IntroductionWe bet you'll like this combo. We bet you'll like this combo.
- 1 small bell pepper, green or red, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed or finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small head red cabbage, sliced thin or shredded
- 4 medium potatoes, cooked and chopped
- dash of cayenne pepper
- pinch of salt (optional)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
2. Add cabbage to skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, about 3 minutes.
3. Add precooked potatoes and spices. Stir to combine all ingredients. Cover and cook 2 more minutes. Serve hot.
Reprinted with permission by Public Health – Seattle & King County