- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 366.2
- Total Fat: 17.4 g
- Cholesterol: 98.8 mg
- Sodium: 367.9 mg
- Total Carbs: 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.3 g
- Protein: 36.9 g
Pork Tenderloin w/ Balsamic ReductionSubmitted by: DOCSTYLIN
Pork Tenderloin, 500 grams (Pkg of 2)
*Balsamic Vinegar, 6 tbsp
Rosemary, dried, 1 tsp
Oregano, ground, 1 tsp
*Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 2 tbsp
Salt, .5 tsp
Pepper, black, .5 tsp
Honey, 2.5 tbsp
1. Prepare Pork Tenderloin with Salt and Pepper and brown in a frying pan
2. Once browned, remove from heat and finish cooking to taste in a 425°F oven (about 15 - 20 mins for Medium Well)
3. Remove from oven and let rest for 10 - 15 mins.
4. Cut into medallions and plate (optional)
1. in a saute pan, add Balsamic Vinegar, honey, rosemary and oregano and reduce by approx. 50% over medium heat.
2. Keep warm or reheat when ready to serve.
3. Spoon approx. 2 tsp over pork.
Serve with quinoa, coucous, or brown rice.
Serving Size: Makes 4 Servings
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user DOCSTYLIN.