Cranberry Cinnamon Tea PunchSubmitted by: VEHAMILTON1
IntroductionThis tea punch can be served warm or cold.
Double or triple the recipe to fill your punch bowl. This tea punch can be served warm or cold.
Double or triple the recipe to fill your punch bowl.
4 c Water
3 Bags of Cranberry Tea
1 c Cranberry Juice
2 Sticks of Cinnamon
Honey or Natural Stevia
Iced Cranberry Cinnamon Tea
1. Prepare tea as above and pour into a large pitcher.
2. Cool to room temerature. Add cranberry juice and honey or sweetener to taste. Add more water if needed.
3.Fill an ice tray with water. Add whole cranberries to the tray and freeze.
Refrigerate tea in a covered container until ready to use.
Serve over the ice cubes with whole cranberries frozen inside. Punch may be refrigerated for up to 5 days.
1. Warm your teapot and cups with hot water.
2. Place the tea bags and cinnamon sticks in your warmed teapot.
3. Fill the teapot with fresh boiling water. Cover with a teapot cozy and leave to brew.
4. Steep tea and cinnamon sticks for 3-5 minutes. Remove the tea bags and the cinnamon sticks.
5. Warm the cranberry juice in a small saucepan.
6. Pour the warmed cranberry juice into the pot. Stir in honey or sweetener to taste.
7. Pour tea into cups. .
8. Serve warm immediately with a stick of cinnamon.
Number of Servings: 10
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user VEHAMILTON1.