- Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 127.6
- Total Fat: 6.4 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
- Sodium: 64.6 mg
- Total Carbs: 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.4 g
- Protein: 0.4 g
Pecan Honey Butter - Down Home RecipeSubmitted by: VEHAMILTON1
1 c Butter Substitute (or regular butter)
1 c Clover or Lavender Honey
1/2 c Roasted Pecans or Walnuts
A Sprinkle of Cinnamon
Soften butter to room temperature for about 2-3 hours.
Heat oven to 350 Degrees F.
1. Bake nuts in a single layer on a baking sheet for 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring halfway through.
2. Cool 15 minutes.
3. Finely chop the nuts and set aside.
4. Place room temp butter and honey in a medium sized bowl.
5. Blend at high speed with a mixer until airy and light.
6. Stir together butter, honey and nuts.
4. Pour into a bowl, sprinkle with cinnamon and serve.
Adapted from: Southern Living APRIL 2011
Serving Size: Makes 16 servings