- Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 67.9
- Total Fat: 0.3 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
- Sodium: 67.8 mg
- Total Carbs: 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.4 g
- Protein: 5.3 g
Mexican Layer Dip with Greek YogurtSubmitted by: TREESAH22
IntroductionThis is a low-fat, high-nutrient version of a layer dip that I invented! It goes great with Wheat Thins! This is a low-fat, high-nutrient version of a layer dip that I invented! It goes great with Wheat Thins!
16 oz 0% Plain Chobani Greek Yogurt
1 bell pepper
1/4 of a large onion
4 tbs taco seasoning (I actually used Tastefully Simple Hoppin' Jalapeno Bacon seasoning, but taco seasoning would work as well!)
1 cup diced tomatoes
1 15oz. can black beans
1 15oz. can corn
2 tbs fresh cilantro
1 tsp lime juice
2. Chop tomatoes and remove extra juices by wrapping with paper towels.
3. Drain corn. Rinse black beans.
4. Chop bell pepper, jalapenos, and onion. Pour 1 tsp of lime juice over the chopped vegetables. May sprinkle on some salt and pepper to taste.
5. Layer all ingredients in a pan (a clear baking pan allows you to see the colorful layers!)
6. Mince cilantro and sprinkle on top of the layer dip.
Serving Size: Makes 16 1/2 cup servings
Number of Servings: 16
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user TREESAH22.