Tabouli with Bulgar WheatSubmitted by: KDKOSMO
IntroductionModified from another member's recipe that had too much wheat for my preference. I prefer more veggies. Modified from another member's recipe that had too much wheat for my preference. I prefer more veggies.
- 1/2 cup bulgar wheat, dry
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil (use less or more if you prefer)
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. chives, minced
- 1.5 cups packed parsley, minced
- 10 - 15 fresh mint leaves
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 English cucumber, diced
- Mix together other ingredients.
- Refrigerate and serve cold. Enjoy!
Serving Size: About 1 cup per serving depending on the size of your tomatoes and cucumbers.