Stir - Fry Vegetable MedleySubmitted by: MSROZZIE
IntroductionVegetable lover's delight. Good recipe for plan ahead meals. Vegetable lover's delight. Good recipe for plan ahead meals.
1 each green, orange (yellow) and red bell pepper
2 large zucchini
1 onion, small or medium
1 head broccoli
15 asparagus spears
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 Tbsp olive oil
2 Tbsp light soy sauce
Salt and black pepper
2. Lightly oil a wok or skillet; heat over low until very hot.
3. Add the garlic; saute to a golden brown.
4. Add all the vegetables. Sprinkle with salt and black pepper to taste. Increase the heat to medium and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until the vegetables are crisp-tender.
5. Add the soy sauce and stir well to blend.
6. Transfer to a large bowl, adjust seasoning, and serve with rice.
Serving Size: 8-10 1-cup servings
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MSROZZIE.