Chicken Dumpling SoupSubmitted by: NATBLOOM
* Onions, raw, 1 large (remove)
* Carrots, raw, 1 cup, strips or slices (remove)
* Celery, raw, 1 cup, diced (remove)
* Olive Oil, 1 tbsp (remove)
* Garlic, 1 clove (remove)
* *College Inn Chicken Broth - 99% Fat Free, 6 cup (remove)
* Chicken Breast, no skin,diced
* Cream of Chicken Soup, 1.5 cup (remove)
* *Bisquick Healthy Heart 1C dry mix, .66 cup (remove)
* Milk, nonfat, .16 cup (remove)
salt, pepper and dried thyme
add chicken until just brown.
add stock, cream of chicken soup and seasoning
combine bisquick and milk
once soup boils add small pieces of the bisquick mixture in dumpling balls.
Serving Size: makes approx 8 1-cup servings
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user NATBLOOM.