skinny mashed potatosSubmitted by: KAIT1989
8 small potatos
2 tablespoons of Imperial spread
3/4 cup of skim milk
2. Drain potatoes into a colander and place drained potatoes back in the saucepan.
3. Add the reduced-fat butter, milk, chives, salt and pepper to the hot potatoes.
4. Turn the flame to medium and smash potatoes with a fork and cut with a knife until blended and all the ingredients are heated.
5. To serve, spoon out a 1/2 cup serving.
6. This recipe can be doubled, tripled, and so on.
Serving Size: 1/2 cup serving
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user KAIT1989.