Plain Quinoa 1/2 Cup
1. Organic Earthy Choice Quinoa, 2 cup
2. Water, tap, 2 cup
3. Salt, 1 tsp
4. Olive Oil, 1 1tsp
5. Mustard Seeds - 1/2 tsp
6. Chopped Cilantro
2. Heat oil in a pan, add the mustard seeds.
3. When it starts crackling, add the washed Quinoa, salt and water. Let it boil for 2-3 minutes.
4. Reduce the flame to medium low, cover with a lid and let it cook for 15 minutes till all the liquid is absorbed by the quinoa.
5. Switch off the stove and add the finely chopped cilantro.
6. Gently fluff up with a fork, cover it and let it rest for another 5 minutes.
6. Tasty and healthy quinoa pilaf is ready to be served as breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Serving Size: 7