IntroductionA hearty and tasty soup A hearty and tasty soup
* Cabbage, fresh, 0.5 head, medium (about 5-3/4" dia)
* Onions, raw, 2 medium (2-1/2" dia)
* Carrots, raw, 6 medium
* Vegetable bouillon (or Beef if you're not vegetarian), 2 portion, amount of dry mix to make
* Water, tap, 64 fl oz (remove)
* Del Monte Petite Cut Diced Tomatoes, 4 cup
* Yellow Sweet Corn, Canned, 550 grams
* Cabbage, savoy, fresh, 2 cup, shredded
*Canola Oil, 3 tbsp
*Garlic, 3 cloves
* Pepper (as you like)
2. Put the onions in the hot oil until soft. Add garlic.
3. Pour the water in and add the cabbage, the savoy cabbage and the bouillon. Cover for about 30 minutes on middle to low flame.
4. Add the corn and the tomatoes. Cover for 15 minutes. Round the taste with pepper (ADD NO SALT!!!!!)
5. Serve and enjoy!
Makes 14 BIG portions. Each portion about 80 calories.
Number of Servings: 14
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user .