Best Frog LegsSubmitted by: VEHAMILTON1
IntroductionThis recipe by far makes the most tender, juicy, tangy and delicious frog legs you will ever have.
Church Point Wholesale has premium quality, cleaned, quick frozen frog legs online. This recipe by far makes the most tender, juicy, tangy and delicious frog legs you will ever have.
Church Point Wholesale has premium quality, cleaned, quick frozen frog legs online.
4 lbs. Frog legs
2 C Olive oil
2 C Dry White wine
4 Garlic cloves
4 Large Lemons (juiced)
2T Black Pepper
2T Sea Salt
1t Red Pepper
2. Separate the legs into individual legs if you want to and place them in a large zip-lock freezer bag.
3. Pour the olive oil, lemons juiceand wine into thr bag.
4. Finely chop the cilantro, parsley, garlic. add to the bag.
5. Add the pepper, salt and paprika to the bag and zip up the bag.
6. Place in the refrigerator and marinate overnight or for at least 3 hours.
7. Before you are ready to grill them, take them out of the refrigerator. Let them stand at room temperature for one hour
8. Get the fire started in the BBQ grill. Using a charcoal burning grill, light the charcoal and let them get super hot.
9. When the coals are red hot, grill the frog legs for 1-1½ minutes on each side.
Don't keep flipping them over. Let them get a little charred beffore you flip them. This will enhance their flavor.
10. When they are done, remove them from the grill and place in a covered dish.
Serve immediately. Serve hot with lemon wedges and Tabasco Sauce.
Serving Size: Makes 8 servings