- Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 8,174.3
- Total Fat: 319.7 g
- Cholesterol: 2,676.2 mg
- Sodium: 7,888.5 mg
- Total Carbs: 421.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 8.7 g
- Protein: 903.7 g
Kentucky Beef Ribs & Bourbon BBQ SauceSubmitted by: VEHAMILTON1
IntroductionFinger licking good Kentucky Beef Back Ribs and sauce recipes! Finger licking good Kentucky Beef Back Ribs and sauce recipes!
10 lbs Beef Back Ribs 3 racks
2 1/2 C Celery
1 Vidalia Onion
1 1/2 C Carrots
2 Whole Bay Leaves
10 Whole Black Peppercorns
1 T Sea Salt
Kentucky Bourbon BBQ Sauce
1/3 c Kentucky Bourbon
2 C Ketchup
3/4 c Brown Sugar
1/2 c Apple Cider Vinegar
1/2 c Pineapple juice
2 ts Worcestershire Sauce
1 T Molasses
1/2 t Black Pepper
1 t Salt to taste
1/2 t Tabasco Sauce
Add all ingredients to a saucepan.
Bring to a boil Lower heat to medium-low and simmer.
Stir as it thickens to keep the sauce from scorching.
Baste on the ribs as they are grilling and enjoy.
1. Cut the racks of beef in half for easier handling.
2. Coarsely chop the vegetables.
3. Place ribs in heavy large pot.
4. Add celery, onion, carrots, bay leaves, peppercorns and salt.
5. Add enough water to cover ribs and bring to boil.
6. Reduce heat.
7. Simmer for about an hour until meat is tender.
8. Using tongs, remove rib racks from pot and drain.
1. Prepare the charcoal grill.
2. Light coals and let them burn until they are red hot.
3. Place the boiled ribs on the grill.
4. Cook 10 minutes on each side.
5. Let them char a little bit to add a smokey flavor.
6. Brush ribs with the sauce.
7. Grill and brush on sauce until brown and thickly glazed.
8. Ribs are done when they start falling off the bone.
Prepare the sauce and baste on the ribs as they are grilling and enjoy.
Serving Size: Makes 6 1/2 rack servings