Sweet Potato SoupSubmitted by: DIGITALJEDI
IntroductionMake a healthy and delicious twist on the high calorie "baked potato soup"! Make a healthy and delicious twist on the high calorie "baked potato soup"!
- One and a half to two sweet potatoes, diced
- One chicken breast
- Half an onion, diced
- Three celery sticks, diced
- Two cans of chicken broth
- Two cups of water
- One cup of milk (calories are for lactose free milk)
- Olive oil, 1 tbsp for saute
Dash of curry powder
Chili Powder to liking
Serving Size: Makes 6 bowls
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user DIGITALJEDI.