Coffee Cup Egg ScrambleSubmitted by: MOMMAV8808
IntroductionPerfect quick and hot meal. Good for when you're in a hurry or at the office. I make this about 3 times a week. Perfect quick and hot meal. Good for when you're in a hurry or at the office. I make this about 3 times a week.
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp of fat-free milk
- 2 tbsp shredded reduced fat chedder cheese
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Pam fat-free butter flavored spray
- MICROWAVE on HIGH 45-60 seconds; stir.
- Add cheese, stir.
- MICROWAVE again until eggs are almost set, 45-60 seconds
- season with salt and pepper.
- I find that the eggs are still pretty hot in the cup so I pour it out onto a plate before eating.
*Microwave ovens vary. Cooking times may need to be adjusted. I noticed that I have to adjust the cooking times from my mircowave at home and the one at work.*
Serving Size: 1 serving
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MOMMAV8808.