- Servings Per Recipe: 34
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 66.6
- Total Fat: 4.9 g
- Cholesterol: 31.8 mg
- Sodium: 29.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.8 g
- Protein: 1.9 g
MAKEOVER: Chocolate Chip Coconut Cookies (no sugar) (by DANNEE28)Submitted by: DANNEE28
View the original recipe for Chocolate Chip Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
IntroductionThis recipe is from Skinny Me This recipe is from Skinny Me
1/2 cup coconut oil
1 cup sweetener (10 packets truvia, 14 packets stevia in the raw)
6 eggs (room temperature)
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/8 tsp salt
1 1/2 cup flaked coconut (optional)
3/4 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
1 cup sifted coconut flour
3/4 cup nuts (optional)
2. Combine coconut, chocolate chips, and vanilla together in a medium bowl and stir well; set aside.
3. Place egg whites and salt in a small mixer bowl and beat on medium speed to soft peaks. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon sugar over egg whites and continue beating until peaks are glossy.
4. Gently sprinkle remaining sugar over beaten egg whites and carefully fold in using a rubber spatula, then gently fold in coconut mixture.
5. Drop the batter to make a dozen onto prepared cookie sheets, about 1 inch apart. Bake until golden, 12 to 15 minutes.
6. If baked on rice paper, allow macaroons to cool completely on cookie sheets, then remove and peel away the excess paper from each one. If using parchment paper, cool 2 to 3 minutes on cookie sheets to firm up, then carefully remove cookies from the paper with a spatula, transfer to a wire rack, and cool completely
Makes 33 - 34 cookies