- Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 434.7
- Total Fat: 31.7 g
- Cholesterol: 237.9 mg
- Sodium: 2,000.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.9 g
- Protein: 29.5 g
Artisan Pizza SCD Low carb Gluten free
IntroductionSo good for the pizza craving!! So good for the pizza craving!!
1 small/medium zucchini, chopped and drained
1/4 cup almonds made into flour
2 tbsp parmesan
4 tbsp Tomato sauce, all natural
garlic to taste
Natural parmesan romano cheese
1. Grind zucchini in food processor. Put in colander on cheesecloth with 1 tablespoon of salt to drain for 20 minutes. Wring it as dry as you can with cheesecloth.
2. Grind 1/4 cup of almond slices into meal. Add basil, parmesan and pepper flakes to food processor, grind into the almond meal. Mix in bowl 1 egg. Add zucchini and meal mixture.
3. Bake for around 10 minutes or until it starts browning.
4. Flip the crust on the baking sheet.
5. Add your toppings of choice.
6. Bake for about 10 more minutes until it looks like you want it to look.
The crust really browns, but it didn't taste burnt.
Serving Size: 1 serving
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user FOODISMYDRUG.