- Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 7.1
- Total Fat: 0.2 g
- Cholesterol: 3.2 mg
- Sodium: 4.6 mg
- Total Carbs: 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.0 g
- Protein: 1.2 g
Chicken Feet Stew- Down Home RecipeSubmitted by: VEHAMILTON1
3-4 lbs Chicken Feet
1 Package of Knorr Low Sodium Brown Gravy Mix
3 lbs Potatoes
2 lbs Sweet Potatoes
1c Green Beans
2 Large Cloves of Garlic
Salt and Pepper to taste
You can find chicken feet in an Asian Market. Clip of the nails and wash the feet thoroughly under cold running water.
1. Place chicken feet in a large pot and cover with water.
2. Chop potatoes, sweet potatoes, onions, carrots into bite size piece.
3. Add Knorr Gravy Mix, potatoes, sweet potatoes, onions, carrots, green beans, bay leaf and garlic.
4. Mince the garlic and add it to pot.
5. Simmer 1 1/2 hours or until tender. Add more water if stew gravy gets to thick.
6. Remove bay leaf and season to taste with salt an pepper if needed.
7. Serve stew with rice or cornbread.
Serving Size: Makes 6-8 Servings