garbanzo ham soupSubmitted by: KITEFLYINGAL
* Ham, regular (11% fat), 3 cup, diced (remove)
* Celery, raw, 2 cup, diced (remove)
* Carrots, raw, 2 cup, chopped (remove)
* Onions, raw, 1 large (remove)
* Garlic, 3 clove (remove)
* Garbanzo beans, 6 cup (remove)
Add chopped ham and veggis to enough water to cover and boil till veggis are tender.
Add beans, simmer 20 min and serve
Optional: (i used 1tbls Mrs Dash extra spicy)
I use dry beans always
Number of Servings: 12
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user KITEFLYINGAL.