- Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 127.6
- Total Fat: 9.5 g
- Cholesterol: 78.4 mg
- Sodium: 58.8 mg
- Total Carbs: 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 6.0 g
- Protein: 2.1 g
Creamy Vanilla Ice Cream (No Ice Cream Maker Required)Submitted by: NOBELCHEF
IntroductionDelight yourself with its creamy vanilla taste. My classmates liked it! Delight yourself with its creamy vanilla taste. My classmates liked it!
1. 1 1/2 cup liquid milk (355 ml)
2. 1 cup all-purpose cream (1/3 cup remainder if using a 250ml-pack)
3. 3/8 cup sugar (18 tsp)
4. 3 large egg yolks
5. 3 tsp. / 15 ml vanilla extract
6. 1/4 tsp. iodized salt (1.5 grams)
2. Mix in a bowl with the milk and sugar.
3. Heat until mixture thickens (stays at the back of the spoon for a little while).
4. Chill for at least 10 minutes.
5. Mix in the rest of the ingredients.
6. Place in freezer-compatible container and freeze for at least 5 hours (Churn every half hour).
Serving Size: makes 12 1/4 cup servings