Apple Muffin-TopsSubmitted by: KELLIE-BEAN
1/4 cup Eggbeaters
1/2 cup Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
1/4 cup Musselmann's Lite Applesauce
1 cup coarsly chopped unpeeled apple
1 1/2 cups Arrowhead Whole Grain Organic Pastry Flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup Splenda Granulated
1 tsp Cinnamon
2. Spray a muffin top pan with non-stick cooking spray.
3. In mixing bowl, combine egg, almond milk, applesauce & apples.
4. In separate bowl combine flour, baking powder, salt, splenda granulated & cinnamon.
5. Add dry ingredients all at once to wet. Stir only enough to moisten.
6. Spoon 3 tbsp of batter into each well of muffin top pan and tap lightly on the countertop to distribute.
7. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
8. Remove from oven, then pan & place on cooling rack.
9. Cool completely, eat & enjoy!
Serving Size: Makes 12 Muffin-Tops
Number of Servings: 12
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user KELLIE-BEAN.