Baked Eggplant FriesSubmitted by: IAMZBEE
1 eggplant, cut into strips
1/3 cup plain soy yogurt
1 tbsp dried parsley
¼ tsp garlic powder
¼ tsp paprika
¼ tsp ground cumin
¼ tsp onion powder
2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
2 cups Whole Wheat Seasoned Breadcrumbs
2. Cut your eggplant into fries
3. Combine yogurt, parsley, garlic powder, paprika, ground cumin, onion powder, lemon juice and apple cider vinegar in a large bowl.
4. Toss eggplant fries in soy yogurt mixture, coating evenly.
5. Place breadcrumbs on a plate and lightly coat eggplant fries with breadcrumbs.
6. Spread out evenly on trays making sure they don’t touch.
7. Bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown and crispy. Turn halfway during baking to brown evenly.
8. Serve immediately with sauce of choice.
Serving Size: Makes 3 servings