Canoli ConeSubmitted by: CHRISTIE2007
IntroductionLow-fat Delicious Way to Enjoy a Canoli Low-fat Delicious Way to Enjoy a Canoli
Ricotta Cheese, part skim milk, 16 oz
Splenda, .25 cup
Vanilla or Almond Extract, 2 tsp
Cinnamon, ground, 1.5 tsp
Ice cream cones, sugar, rolled-type, 12 cones
Powdered Sugar, .5 cup, unsifted
1. Empty Ricotta Cheese into a bowl and stir to loosen.
2. Stir in sugar a little at a time until desired taste.
3. Add either Vanilla or Almond Extract.
4. Add Cinnamon (when using vanilla)
5. Continue to stir or mix until creamy.
6. Roll an ice cream cone in the powdered sugar, shake off excess.
7. Fill cone with mixture
Only fill cone when ready to eat or the cone will get soggy and stale. You can store mixture in original container for up to 3 days.
Number of Servings: 12
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user CHRISTIE2007.