- Servings Per Recipe: 11
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 66.5
- Total Fat: 3.4 g
- Cholesterol: 72.8 mg
- Sodium: 164.5 mg
- Total Carbs: 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.2 g
- Protein: 8.7 g
Healthy Breakfast Egg MuffinsSubmitted by: AVIELLESMOM
IntroductionThese are delicious, healthy egg muffins that are perfectly portioned for an on-the-go breakfast!! These are delicious, healthy egg muffins that are perfectly portioned for an on-the-go breakfast!!
10 Egg Whites
4 Whole Eggs
1/4 pkg of smoked turkey sausage, diced
3 whole campari tomatoes, diced
4 tbsp cilantro, roughly chopped
.5 oz low fat shredded colby jack cheese
Olive Oil cooking spray
2. Mix your egg whites & whole eggs until well mixed.
3. Pour egg mixture into cupcake pan and make sure it's evenly distributed.
4. Top each cup with turkey sausage, tomatoes, and cilantro.
5. Bake egg muffins for approx. 25 minutes or until the eggs are nearly completely set.
6. Top egg muffins with shredded cheese and bake until cheese is melted.
Serving Size: Makes 11-12 cupcake-sized muffins