- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 349.5
- Total Fat: 16.1 g
- Cholesterol: 92.1 mg
- Sodium: 954.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.7 g
- Protein: 32.0 g
Paula's Easy Beef Stir FrySubmitted by: FLUFFYWONKENOBE
* Beef chuck, 1.25 lb
* Broccoli, fresh, 1 cup, chopped
* Carrots, raw, 1 cup, strips or slices
* Snow Peas, fresh, 1 cup
* Onions, raw, 1 small
* Kikkoman Lite Soy Sauce, 5 tbsp
* Beef broth, .5 cup
* Corn Starch, 3 tbsp
* Ginger, ground, .25 tsp
* Garlic powder, .5 tsp
* Curry powder, .25 tsp
* Pepper, black, 1 dash
* Sesame Oil, 2 tbsp
2. Put sesame oil in wok and heat on medium-high.
3. Add beef to wok, cook through, stirring frequently.
4. When beef is cooked through, add vegetables and stir fry for about 3-4 minutes.
5. Add beef broth, soy sauce and cornstarch, stir well.
6. Allow to cook another 4-5 minutes until vegetables are crisp-tender and sauce has thickened a bit.
Serves 4. Serve over rice (not included in nutritional information).
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user FLUFFYWONKENOBE.