- Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 93.3
- Total Fat: 0.1 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
- Sodium: 8.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.6 g
- Protein: 0.3 g
Audrey's Holiday Oranged Cranberry SauceSubmitted by: URBANAUDREYE
IntroductionA tart and tangy cranberry sauce, perfect for the holidays A tart and tangy cranberry sauce, perfect for the holidays
Cranberries, Orange juice, zest of 1 orange, orange, 3 cinnamon sticks, brown sugar, nutmeg
I have adapted this recipe to my own personal tastes. Feel free to use the spices of your choosing to compliment your tastes.
2. Add enough water to cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
3. Immediately reduce heat and let simmer for 1 hour, or until sauce has thickened.
4. Taste for sweetness and add additional sugar if necessary.
5. It cannot be overcooked, so cook until you have a good thick consistancy.
6. Let mixture cool, then refrigerate in a covered container.
Serving Size: Makes 24 servings
Number of Servings: 24
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user URBANAUDREYE.