- Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 269.9
- Total Fat: 8.1 g
- Cholesterol: 122.4 mg
- Sodium: 426.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.4 g
- Protein: 43.3 g
Spinach & Feta Stuffed ChickenSubmitted by: PHIRELILLY
6 oz (168g)Chicken Breast
1/4 c. Fresh spinach
2 Garlic cloves, minced
1 oz (28g)Feta cheese
1/4 tsp. Pepper
The recipe actually calls for 1/4c frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained well but I find the fresh spinach works just as well.
2. In a small bowl combine spinach, feta and half of the garlic; mix well.
3. Place chicken on piece of aluminum foil that has been coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle chicken with pepper.
4. Place spinach mixture in middle of chicken and roll up chicken.
5. Top chicken with remaining minced garlic.
6. Roll chicken in foil to help keep it together, place in refrigerator for 1 hour to set.
7. Preheat oven to 375F (190C).
8. Place chicken in the foil on baking sheet and bake 20 min.
9. Cut open top of foil and place back in oven for 5 min, to brown top of chicken and garlic.
10. Serve hot with your favorite roasted veggies.
Serving Size: 1 serving