Tom Kha GaiSubmitted by: BTVMADS
* Cilantro, raw, 4 tbsp (remove)
* Chicken Broth, 2 cup (8 fl oz) (remove)
* *Shiitake Mushrooms, Raw, 112 gram(s) (remove)
* Broccoli, frozen, 70 grams (remove)
* *A Taste of Thai - Red Curry Paste, 1 tsp (remove)
* *Fish Sauce, 1 tbsp (remove)
* *Peppers, sweet, red, fresh, 1 small (remove)
* *A Taste of Thai Coconut milk, 1 cup (remove)
* Olive Oil, 1 tbsp (remove)
Onions, 1/4 cup
2. Return the broth to a simmer; stir in the mushrooms and broccoli and cook until the broccoli becomes tender, about 4 minutes. Add the chicken and cook until no longer pink, stirring constantly. Stir the curry paste, lime juice, and fish sauce in a small bowl to dissolve the curry paste; mix into the simmering soup.
3. Ladle the soup into bowls and sprinkle with 1/2 cup cilantro, serrano peppers, green onions, and lime wedges to serve.
Serving Size: 2 big damn bowls of soup
Number of Servings: 2
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user BTVMADS.