Bacon Cheddar WafflesSubmitted by: LORI4CHRIST
1 large egg
1 cup non-fat milk
1 cup fat-free sour cream
1 Tablespoon butter or margarine - melted
2 cups baking mix
4 TBSP Real Bacon Bits or 4 strips of bacon cooked and crumbled
1 cup shredded lowfat Cheddar cheese
This will make 6 round Bavarian style waffles or 8 rectangular.
2. Add milk, sour cream and butter.
3. Add the baking mix and mix well.
4. Fold in the bacon and the cheese.
5. Spoon batter onto a prepared, hot waffle iron.
6. Close waffle iron and cook until golden brown, according to the waffle makers instructions.
Serving Size: makes 4