Baked Mozzarella SticksSubmitted by: LALATINA15
Introduction4 ingredients, yummy results 4 ingredients, yummy results
3 Sticks Light Mozzarella String Cheese
---each cut in half making 6 pieces
3 Tablespoon Egg White Substitute
1 Tablespoon All Purpose Flour
1/2 Cup Italian Seasoned Breadcumbs
*While fewer amounts of the ingredients listed are used, using more makes the process easier.
*The calorie information provided is based on exact measurements of how much of the ingredients were used.
*Actual amounts used (2 Tablespoons Egg White Substitute, 2 1/4 Teaspoon All Purpose Flour, 1/4 Cup Italian Season Breadcrumbs)
2) Using three separate containers, line up flour, egg whites, and breadcrumbs.
3) Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
4) Use one hand to [a] roll cheese pieces in flour [b] then egg whites. Use other hand to [c] roll in breadcrumbs.
5) (optional) Repeat steps 4b and 4c again.
6) Place on baking sheet. Cook for 15-20 minutes, until golden brown, turning over twice.
Serving Size: makes 6 sticks
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user LALATINA15.