Pumkin & Apple CakeSubmitted by: RAZAYOTAIR
IntroductionI found this recipe and adapted it so that it would be sugarless and flourless - the original ingredients are in brackets. It turned out really nice!
I found this recipe and adapted it so that it would be sugarless and flourless - the original ingredients are in brackets. It turned out really nice!
300 grms Pumpkin - raw
2 green apples - peeled and cored
3/4 cup oats
Raisons - handful
Cinnamon - 1 -1 1/2teaspoons
Nutmeg - 1/2 teaspoon
1 cup sweetner (or 1 cup brown sugar)
1/4 cup canola oil + 1/2 cup unsweetened apple puree (3/4 cup oil)
I cup oats -grounded in food processer (1 cup flour)
1 teaspoon baking soda
1. Peel the pumpkin and apples and then grate them
2. Add the oats, raisons, sweetner, spices, apple puree and oil.
3. Beat the eggs and add to above.
4. In a seperate bowl, mix the grounded oats and baking soda and then add to pumkin mixture.
5. Mix well and pour into baking dish.
6. Bake about 50 - 55 mins, until a skewer comes out dry.
Serving Size: Makes 15 pieces of cake or 8 muffins
Number of Servings: 15
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user RAZAYOTAIR.