3 Bean Burrito BakeSubmitted by: AMBITIOUSBEAUTY
1 onion, chopped
1 green bellpepper, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
16oz can Kidney beans, drained
16 oz can Pinto beans, drained
15oz Black beans, drained
4oz can sliced black olives, drained
4oz can green chilies
2 15oz can diced tomatoes
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp ground cumin
6-8 6" flour tortillas
2 cups shredded Co-Jack cheese (I used reduced fat)
reduced fat sour cream
1. Saute onions, green peppers, and garlic in large skillet in oil
2. Add beans, olives, chilies, tomatoes, chili powder, and cumin to the skillet
3. In greased slow cooker, layer 3/4 cup vegatables, a tortilla, 1/3 cup cheese. Repeat layers until all ingredients are used, ending with sauce.
4. cover. cook on low 8-10 hours
5. Serve with spoonful of sour cream on individual servings.
Make 6 servings.
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user DEBRENE.