This is a SparkPeople.com Recipe (what's this)
IntroductionTangy veggie side dish. Tangy veggie side dish.
- 1 10 oz. package frozen whole-kernel corn
- 1 10 oz. package frozen lima beans
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons low fat Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 4 oz. pimiento, chopped
2. Combine corn, lima beans, tomatoes, cilantro, green onions and pimiento in a medium sized bowl and set aside.
3. In a small bowl, whisk Italian dressing, red wine vinegar, and dry mustard. Pour over corn and lima bean mixture and toss to coat.
4. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Reprinted with permission by Public Health – Seattle & King County