- Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 116.6
- Total Fat: 0.6 g
- Cholesterol: 9.2 mg
- Sodium: 259.1 mg
- Total Carbs: 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.2 g
- Protein: 2.4 g
Banana bread made with ApplesauceSubmitted by: NORRELL
IntroductionThis bread is lightened by replacing the oil with applesauce, using 1 egg white, and replacing the flour with whole wheat flour This bread is lightened by replacing the oil with applesauce, using 1 egg white, and replacing the flour with whole wheat flour
5 bananas , ripe
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup applesauce
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 egg white
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups flour
Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/applesauce-banana-bread-151301#ixzz1juKbzqrD
2. Place bananas in a large bowl and mash with electric mixer.
3. Stir in sugar and let stand 15 minutes.
4. Add applesauce and eggs and beat well.
5. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
6. Pour into greased 9x5 loaf pan.
7. Bake for 45 minutes, or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
8. Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes before removing from pan, cool on wire rack.
Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/applesauce-banana-bread-151301#ixzz1juKsKwjh
Serving Size: Makes 20 1x2 inch pieces
Number of Servings: 20
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user NORRELL.