Sautéed Zucchini SquashSubmitted by: SHAESHISHA
IntroductionFull of flavor dish to add as a side to any course, and can also be a sneaky but delicious way to incorporate a different vegetable into your diet! Full of flavor dish to add as a side to any course, and can also be a sneaky but delicious way to incorporate a different vegetable into your diet!
- Two (2) zucchini squash, raw
- One (1) tablespoon butter
- One (1) clove garlic
Salt & pepper to taste
- The recipe does NOT include salt added to taste, so nutritional information for sodium might be altered. This recipe also uses a brand of butter found at Whole Foods (check nutritional information to see the brand), so depending upon which brand butter/margarine you use, fat content might rise or fall
- If you feel one tablespoon of butter is too much, you are more than welcome to experiment with less amount, or substitute olive oil
- Goes great as a side dish for any course of lunch and/or dinner, also can be a quick snack alternative
2.) Melt butter into sautee pan on medium heat, then add zucchini squash slices and the chopped clove garlic into pan after butter has melted
3.) Season with salt and pepper (amount is up to your tasting), sautee slices on medium until they are slightly browned
Serving Size: Two (2) servings
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user SHAESHISHA.