- Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 379.1
- Total Fat: 11.4 g
- Cholesterol: 87.0 mg
- Sodium: 238.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 42.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.5 g
- Protein: 25.4 g
Chicken, Broccoli and Cheese CasseroleSubmitted by: BECKYBLAZE
2 cups rice, uncooked
3 cups chopped broccoli
1 lb chicken, cooked and cubed
2 cups skim milk
1.5 cups shredded cheddar
1 egg, lightly beaten
2) Mix cooked rice, chicken, and broccoli in a large bowl.
3) In a sauce pan, melt butter. Add flour and cook 1 minute.
4) Slowly add milk while wisking.
5)Add cheese and cook until melted.
6) Add cheese sauce to rice mixture.
7) Add egg and mix until combined.
8) Pour mixture into a 9x13 casserole dish.
9) Bake in a pre-heated 350 oven for 30 minutes, until mixture is set and heated through.
Serving Size: 8
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user BECKYBLAZE.