- Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 264.0
- Total Fat: 0.0 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
- Sodium: 0.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.0 g
- Protein: 0.0 g
264 Calorie Mardi Gras King CakeSubmitted by: BLACKASL
IntroductionMardi Gras Holiday is on February 21, 2012 in Louisiana. Mardi Gras Holiday is on February 21, 2012 in Louisiana.
Pillsbury Crescent (Reduced Fat: 33 % Less Fat Than Original Crescents)
1/2 Teaspoon of Sugar Crystals (purple, green, and gold or three different colors)
Two Tablespoons of Weight Watchers: Whipped Cream Cheese Spread
Two Teaspoons of Powdered Sugar
Mardi Gras: 5 Multicolor Beads Collar
2. Fill the mixture in the crescent dough
3. Shape the crescent dough like a big ring.
4. Bake the crescent dough in the oven for 11 minutes. The oven must be on 375 until it becomes a little brown.
5. Mix one teaspoon of powdered sugar and one tablespoon of weight watchers: whipped cream cheese spread in a small bowl.
6. When your food is done in the oven, spread the mixture over the crescent. Then you can sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of sugar crystals over the crescent.
7. put the Mardi Gras: 5 Multicolor Beads Collar around the Mardi Gras King cake.
Serving Size: make eight servings
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user BLACKASL.
Rate This Recipe
Member Ratings For This Recipe
The calories seem right but the fat content is off. WW cream cheese has 5 grams of fat and the cresent rolls have 4.5 per serving. Either way, this recipe will be used at the office Fat Tuesday party! By chance, have you tried fat free cream cheese? I am interested to know how that would turn out - 2/8/12