- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 92.8
- Total Fat: 7.1 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
- Sodium: 11.2 mg
- Total Carbs: 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.3 g
- Protein: 1.0 g
Tomato Salad with Orange Cilantro Vinaigrette
This is a SparkPeople.com Recipe (what's this)
IntroductionCan you have salad without any greens? Try this and find out! Can you have salad without any greens? Try this and find out!
- 3 large, ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon orange zest, grated
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, orange juice, orange zest, lemon zest, paprika and cilantro.
3. Drizzle the dressing over the tomatoes and sprinkle with salt and pepper, to taste.
Reprinted with permission by Public Health – Seattle & King County